Instructions: 1. In a gallon jug put in the garlic & cloves.
2. Pack jar full of cucumbers.
3. In a bowl mix water, vinegar, salt, & dill, let chill for 1 hour.
4. Pour over the jar of cucumbers, Cover with saran wrap.
5. Set 24 hours on a shelf in the cupboard.
6. Next place them in the ice box for 4 days, eat on the 5th day.
Email this Recipe:
If you would like to email yourself the recipe for later use, or share the recipe with your friends or family, enter the email addresses below and this recipe will be emailed to you and others as well.