Instructions: 1. Place lime gelatin and 3/4 cup water in a 1-quart, heat- resistant non-metallic measuring cup.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 minutes or until mixture boils.
3. Add enough ice cubes to bring liquid level up to 2 cups. Stir until most of the ice cubes are melted and mixture is consistency of unbeaten egg whites (level of lime mixture should be 1 1/2 cups-add enough water, if necessary, to get that measurement).
4. Pour lime gelatin into 3 cup mold. Place sliced cucumbers in gelatin.
5. Chill until almost set.
6. Soften unflavored gelatine in 1/2 cup water.
7. Place 3/4 cup water and frozen cranberry juice into a 1-quart heat-resistant, non-metallic measuring cup. Heat, uncovered in Microwave Oven 1 minute or until juice has melted.
8. Stir in unflavored gelatine mixture, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 cup shredded cabbage.
9. Chill in refrigerator until consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
10. Pour cranberry mixture on top of lime mixture.
11. Chill 3 hours or overnight until set.
Email this Recipe:
If you would like to email yourself the recipe for later use, or share the recipe with your friends or family, enter the email addresses below and this recipe will be emailed to you and others as well.