Instructions: 1. Coarsely crush chocolate wafers and mix with butter.
2. Press into a 9" pan.
3. Place pan in freezer for 10 minutes.
4. Spread softened ice cream into pie shell and freeze until firm.
5. Remove from freezer and spread chocolate sauce over all.
6. Store overnight or at least 10 hours in freezer.
7. Before serving, place whipped cream mounds over top of pie and sprinkle with toasted almonds.
Email this Recipe:
If you would like to email yourself the recipe for later use, or share the recipe with your friends or family, enter the email addresses below and this recipe will be emailed to you and others as well.