Instructions: 1. In a large mixing bowl, combine All-Bran and soy milk. Let stand for 5 minutes.
2. In another bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3. Stir egg-beaters and applesauce into All-Bran & soy milk mixture.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients, stirring only until lightly combined
5. Carefully fold in 10 oz. of drained frozen raspberries or a small can of drained crushed pineapple, or a mixture of the two; (or one cup of any fruit of your choice can be used).
6. Bake at 400 deg. for 20 minutes, or until muffins feel done to the touch and are lightly browned. Serve warm.
Left-over muffins are delicious when warmed in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
Email this Recipe:
If you would like to email yourself the recipe for later use, or share the recipe with your friends or family, enter the email addresses below and this recipe will be emailed to you and others as well.