Instructions: 1. CREAM BUTTER OR MARGARINE IN MIXER BOWL AT MEDIUM SPEED 1 TO 3 MINUTES OR UNTIL LIGHT AND FLUFFY.
2. SIFT TOGETHER POWDERED SUGAR AND SALT; ADD TO CREAMED BUTTER OR MARGARINE.
3. ADD GRATED ORANGE RIND AND ORANGE JUICE.
4. SPREAD IMMEDIATELY ON COOLED CAKES.
1. FOR SIX 9-INCH (2 LAYER) CAKES: SPREAD ABOUT 1 3/4 CUPS
(1 LB) FROSTING ON EACH CAKE.
2. FOR 13 DOZEN CUPCAKES: SPREAD ABOUT 1 TBSP FROSTING ON EACH CUPCAKE.
SERVING SIZE: 2 TABLESPO
Email this Recipe:
If you would like to email yourself the recipe for later use, or share the recipe with your friends or family, enter the email addresses below and this recipe will be emailed to you and others as well.