Instructions: 1. In small mixer bowl, combine flour, salt and coconut.
2. Add shortening an mix at low speed until mixture is crumbly.
3. Add sour cream and water; continue mixing at low speed until a dough forms.
4. Shape into a ball.
5. roll out on floured surface to a circle 1 1/2 inches larger that inverted 9" pan.
6. Fit loosely into pie pan.
7. Form a rim; flute edge. Prick generously with fork.
8. Bake at 425 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
Email this Recipe:
If you would like to email yourself the recipe for later use, or share the recipe with your friends or family, enter the email addresses below and this recipe will be emailed to you and others as well.