Instructions: 1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In large saucepan, saute onion over medium heat for 5 minutes or until onions are soft.
3. Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in tomato paste, molasses, vinegar, maple syrup, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, cumin, salt, thyme, pepper, clove powder and water. Stir well to mix.
5. Add cooked beans and transfer to casserole dish.
6. Cover and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
7. Stir in Yves Veggie Wieners and bake for 30 minutes more.
Email this Recipe:
If you would like to email yourself the recipe for later use, or share the recipe with your friends or family, enter the email addresses below and this recipe will be emailed to you and others as well.