Instructions: How to Prepare the Vinaigrette:
1. Place the lemon juice and garlic in a small bowl.
2. Slowly whisk in the olive oil, one drop at a time, until emulsified.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and set aside.
How to Prepare the Potatoes:
1. Place the potatoes in a large pot of water and boil until just tender, 20-30 minutes. As soon as the potatoes are cool enough to handle, but still warm, peel with a knife and slice crosswise, into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Place the potatoes in a large bowl and immediately toss with the vinaigrette.
3. Add the chives and parsley, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Serve immediately.
Email this Recipe:
If you would like to email yourself the recipe for later use, or share the recipe with your friends or family, enter the email addresses below and this recipe will be emailed to you and others as well.